Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby Dedication

I have been waiting to do a post about Rainey's baby dedication because I needed to get a roll of film developed. You know- I took some pictures with my 35mm because I have a zoom lens and some with the digital camera and I have decided that even though my 35mm takes better pictures, the digital is definitely more convenient for blogging!! Therefore I need a new digital camera with interchangeable lenses.

Anyway... back on May 18th, Chuck and Britni's church had a Baby Dedication ceremony. There were tons of babies and they announced the baby and parents and they all walked on stage with siblings. I liked the way they included the brothers and sisters!

As they called the baby's name they projected their picture on the big screens in the church.



After the church service they provided lunch for the families. It was really nice!!





They gave each baby a bible with their name on it. Rainey liked her little pink bible!!

No comments: