Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm home and missing those kids!




Chandler wouldn't cooperate!!

I came home last night but it sure was hard. Chandler wanted me to stay another night. I had a great time with the kids. The first night we went to eat at Raising Cane's which is mine and Chandler's favorite place for chicken strips!!
They are so good and fresh and the Cane's sauce is wonderful!! Anyway...
we played a lot of cars and trucks, ate Blue Bell Ice Cream, Britni, Kylie and I shopped for things for Kylie's wedding, played on Steven's Wii and just visited. Here are a few pictures from the weekend and it is official - our camera stinks!! Please send me suggestions for a new camera!!

3 comments:

Nonnas News said...

The second I leave, I start missing mine! Dont you wish they lived closer? I sure do! It could be worse though, they could live in another state or something and I couldnt bear that!I'm thankful they arent that far!

Cute pictures!!

Kim said...

Adorable kiddlings!!!...Rainey is growing so fast. I know you miss those sweet babies.

Kim

onelovinchicken said...

Awesome blog…I am from Raising Canes and have a surprise for you…would you mind sending me your contact info? Call the support office at 225.383.7400 and ask for Andy, Marketing Administrative Assistant.