Thursday, March 18, 2010

Who says you can't find good help anymore??

I've had some extra help this week. Chandler and Rainey are staying with us for a few days and they both like to help!! I know it won't last forever so I try to take advantage of it. Robert was moving the firewood off of the back porch and we needed to clean out the fireplace. Chandler wanted to help get the ash out of the fireplace and if you know me I hestitated at first and then I thought - oh well - what's another layer of dust around here. :)





He did a very good job and wouldn't stop until he cleaned out ALL of the ashes.

Today I decided to make some chicken and rice. Austin was on his way home and I thought we could have that for lunch. Little miss Rainey always wants to help. I told her to pull her chair over and she could help. She wanted to pour the rice in and stir the soup mixture and spread the chicken around the pan and sprinkle the salt and pepper!!





She is a good little cook and ate 2 big helpings for lunch but she kept calling it soup. "I want more soup." LOL

No comments: