Monday, November 9, 2009

Family!!

We had a family reunion this weekend. It is always fun getting together. These are the last 2 brothers and there is 1 sister who didn't make it to the reunion.




The eldest . . .



. . . and the youngest.



The sweet . . .



. . . and the silly. :) Good pic to save for Dylan's senior slide show!!



There were lots of little ones and someone brought Legos. Chandler was so excited. They played with Legos for a while and then they played outside.






I can't imagine the knowledge coming from this group of cousins/brothers/etc.



And look at these little cuties!



Afterward we went to my brother and sister-in-law's house and visited a little longer. This is a pic of my 2 sisters and 1 brother. My other brother didn't come to the reunion.



Me and my girls!!



Until next year!

No comments: