Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Celebrities??!!

On Saturday night we went to a Halloween party at a friend's. Little did we know that we would be socializing with celebrities!! We actually rode to the party with an Aggie cheerleader . . .


a Lego . . .


and Ken and Barbie!! Robert and I went as Ken and Barbie - 50 years later. LOL





Complete with pink Barbie shoes!




At the party we met Wilma and Fred Flintstone. I loved watching them on TV when I was a kid.



And then - you know how I love me some Michael Jackson music!! Well, I had the privilege of meeting Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 at the party. Talk about a thriller!! Billy Jean didn't realize how excited I was - to be in the company of the king of pop!!





We had hot dogs, went on a hayride, hit a pinata and had a great time visiting.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!

Cute costumes!