Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Baseball/Softball Tryouts


It's that time again!  Baseball season.  I'm so excited about having some grandkids that will be playing this year.  On tryout day, I decided to get out and try to help Chandler and Rainey with a few skills.  It was misty, rainy but we practiced anyway.  


My little softball player, Rainey


My little baseball player, Chandler


And our little gopher, Kinsler


While I was pitching to Chandler, he hit a line drive straight at me and I couldn't get my glove up in time so I stuck out my right hand to stop the ball and it hit me so hard on the edge of my palm close to my wrist,  I thought it was broken!!!  Shortly afterwards Austin arrived home so I let him take over pitching duties!!!  My eligibility may be up!!!


Can't wait to watch these 2 during the season!!

No comments: