Saturday, December 27, 2014

Rainey Family Christmas

The Rainey Family Christmas on on Saturday, December 27, 2014.  I have always loved getting together with my brothers and sisters and their families but usually not everyone can make it due to so many varied schedules!!


Tim and Steve look serious!  :)


Sweet, beautiful great-nieces - Audrey and Alli


Sister-in-law, Tina and nephew, Blake


Son-in-law, Chuck, Blake and son, Austin


Austin opening his "survival package for living out of your vehicle" from Kylie and Steven. 


Chuck with his favorite gift - a Taylor Swift CD!!!




Blake with his beautiful family - wife, Amy and daughters, Alli and Addi



Brother, Steve with wife, Tina and granddaughter, Elise


Daughters, Kylie and Britni with grandsons, Kinsler and Chandler and niece, Karol Ann



Uncle Austin with Hadley



My sister, Barbara with husband, Tim; daughter, Karol Ann and granddaughter, Audrey


My sister, Ann with her husband, Hugh; daughter-in-law, Kristy and grandson, Dylan


Kylie with husband, Steven and children, Hadley and Harrison



Britni, with husband, Chuck and children, Chandler, Rainey and Kinsler who we later found out had the flu!!!  And he shared it with me!!! 


On Sunday we went to church and I thought I would freeze to death before the service was over.  I got home and went straight to bed.  Since Kinsler was running fever on Saturday and then I started in on Sunday, Kylie and her family left as soon as church was over to hopefully avoid the plague!!  However, the next week Kinsler was diagnosed with the flu and I felt like that's what I had as well.  Poor Harrison and Hadley did not escape the flu either.  :(


We had a great Christmas!  Thank you, Jesus for sending us your Son!!



No comments: