Saturday, July 4, 2009

Chandlerisms

I love this little guy!! He cracks me up.



Chandler has definitely inherited the family trait of humor. He has the humor of my brother, Steve and the quick wit of Uncle Austin. We went to the Dairy Queen the other day with some of my family. We ordered and sat down. Shortly the food arrived and my sister-in-law said, "That was fast." And Chandler piped, "That's why they call it fast food."

We went out to eat the other night and the place had some old farm equipment outside. We talked about it being really old and Chandler said, "Like in the '90s." I said, "Well, Granna must be really old." and Chandler said, "Yeah, older than those tractors."

I have always loved the show Dallas and Britni surprised me on my birthday with a trip to South Fork Ranch. (I will post more about this later.) While looking around the grounds we came to this barn.



After taking some pictures of the longhorns and a couple of rabbits that were hopping around we begin to walk on down the road and Chandler said, "Where is the Aggie barn?" Whoop!! That's my grandson!!

1 comment:

Seitzs Stories said...

Well, we have done our job right. Chandler knows where it's at! I love it! "Where's the Aggie barn?"