Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday, Britni!!!



This was one of the best days of my life, for today(July 21) is our oldest daughter's birthday. God gave us such a wonderful gift that we did not deserve - a beautiful baby girl. Britni Jordan is 25 years old. Wow! It really wasn't that long ago that we got her and she came 2 weeks early. Britni graduated from Texas A&M University (Whoop) and will start her first teaching job in the fall. We are so proud of you!!



Britni Jordan, I love you so much precious girl. You are so beautiful, intelligent, determined, tender hearted, sincere, honest, humble, dedicated, creative, a super mommy and so much more. You are so precious. I hope you have a wonderful day, my princess. I thank God for sending you to us. I am so glad that you are my daughter!! God sent us the very best when he sent us You!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww proud mommy moments! And what a CUTIE!!!!

Happy Mommy Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Is that Britni or Rainey:) I knew Rainey looked like her mommy, but oh my... so sweet!! I remember when she was born... I was so excited -- finally another girl in the family!