Sunday, June 1, 2008

Who needs spell chek??

My wonderful husband is so good to read my posts and point out all of my spelling and grammatical errors. I can't decide if he reads my blog for information or to be my spell checker. So I thought I would do a post just for him!! Hear's too you, Huney. :)

Steven and Kylie are inn four the weekend. We when to Anna's wedding yesterday. It wuz really nice. Kylie was one of the bridesmaids and Chandler asked if she was getting married agin. The recption was at the Ramsay's and it was great. The food was good and the band to. Anna looked beautiful and I know they will bee happy.

Today we will attend church and then Steven and Kylie will have too go home. Kylie has homework do tomorow. Britni will start work at the daycare and Chandler will go too basketball camp. Austin and Travis (the guy he will bee rooming with) and Travis' parents' are going south today to chek out them apartment.

This is really hard tyring to delberately mess up sew Robert will have sum mistakes to correct. hee hee

2 comments:

AMY said...

You are too silly...Have fun Robert!!!

Nonnas News said...

That is too funny! Tell Robert to start his own blog and you can spell-check for him! hehe
When are you gonna post some of the wedding pictures?