Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hot dogs, apple pie, baseball and girls!!!

This is Chandler's first year to play t-ball-excuse me-baseball. I probably will not get to see a game because they play during the week. :( Here are a couple of pictures during one of his games.


There is one little girl on Chandler's team and he was smitten at the first practice!! After practice we headed to Kroger and Chandler saw a vehicle that he thought was Kayla's. He kept asking Britni if that was Kayla's car and did she follow us to the store. Britni went into the store and I stayed in the car with Chandler and Rainey. When Britni got out the the car, Chandler said, "Granna, do you think Kayla likes me?" I told him that I was sure she did! He is so precious!!!



Chandler's number 1 fan, his baby sister, Rainey with her favorite baby doll!!!

No comments: