Saturday, March 15, 2008

Introducing Dirk, Samantha and Noble!!

As I posted back in January, Austin's chocolate lab died and we were all soooo sad!!! Well...Austin now has a new friend- Dirk- a yellow lab.


I sent Kylie and Steven with Austin to pick up his new puppy and they came back with 3 puppies!!! Kylie decided that Chandler needed one which they named Noble as in "The Noble Men of Kyle" (an Aggie song)and Steven became attached to a little black one that Kylie has named Samantha.

They are pretty cute!!

3 comments:

AMY said...

What sweet additions to a wonderful growing family. I just love labs. We had a yellow lab for years and haven't gotten another dog since we lost her...maybe it is time. Those cute rolly polly pups make me want another!

Nonnas News said...

What cute new additions to the family!!

Kim said...

I'm glad Austin got a new friend...Chandler looks so proud of his new puppy. TOO CUTE!!!

HuGs,
Kimi