Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Busy, busy...

I am really behind in the posting. Last week I spent trying to clean house and we had my niece's rehearsal on Friday evening. The kids and grandkids all came in on Friday night and then we had a wedding on Saturday. Britni and the grandkids are staying this week so if I don't do a lot of posting it is because I am playing!! Here are a few pics. Chandler always runs off and won't let me take his picture. Stinker!!
Rainey likes to rub her head and cheeks while taking her bottle!!

4 comments:

Nonnas News said...

How cute!! I cant believe she and Avery are 5 months old today!!! It wont be long and we will be celebrating their first birthdays!
Have fun with Chandler and Rainey this week! I know you will get plenty of pictures. I'll be getting my son married this weekend, so its a busy one for us!

Kim said...

How precious....I was so glad to get to see Miss Rainey at church Sunday. She is a little doll!!

Kim

Kim said...

I want pictures....I want pictures....I want pictures!

:-) hugs,
Kimi

Nonnas News said...

you've been tagged! visit my blog to get details.