Thursday, February 21, 2008

Camp Granna 2006

Here is the book about the second Camp Granna. Believe me- camp is all about Chandler!! :)

Camp Granna…is a very special place. It’s a place where little boys rule.

My mommy and daddy let me go to Camp Granna for the very first time during the summer of 2005. I had such a great time that “my two parents” let me go back again this year. I knew that I would have lots of fun at camp this year. I was sure that this Camp Granna would be bigger and better than ever!! Camp Granna has moved to a different location with more fun and exciting things to do.

One of my favorite activities this year was the cooking classes. Granna let me help her prepare several meals. One night we had quesadillas and I got to add the cheese.


Another night we had pizza and the best night was when we had breakfast for supper!! Yeah-we had scrambled eggs, sausage, gravy and homemade biscuits for supper! I helped make the biscuits and set the table.




At Camp Granna I got to play games . . .


drive remote control cars . . .


watch movies . . . (Dumbo was my favorite!)


and sleep as late as I wanted.


During camp we had big celebrations for the 4th of July and for my mommy and Uncle Austin’s birthdays.






I got to study a bird’s nest with real eggs that the mommy bird had abandoned.


I got to play in the dirt and talk to Mommy and Daddy whenever I wanted.




And I ate lots of chocolate ice cream!!


But the best part of Camp Granna 2006 was . . .
I got to swim whenever I wanted – morning, noon and night!!!








Until next year . . .

1 comment:

Nonnas News said...

Camp Granna sure looks like a fun camp, can I come this year???