Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007 in Review

Happy New Year to my family and friends. Here is a recap of 2007.
**January-Chuck (son-in-law)started to work at Blue Bell Creameries. Yea!!!
**February-Chandler (precious grandson) turned 4. Found out I was having another grandbaby, due in October.
**March - Spring Break
**April - Easter
**May - Noah (precious grandson #2) turned 1, Austin (my baby) graduated from high school and Britni (1st born) graduated from Texas A&M University. Whoop!!
**June - Romeo and I celebrated 27th wedding anniversary
**July - my firstborn turned 24
**August - my baby boy turned 19
**September - Fall
**October - Precious granddaughter, Rainey, was born
**November - Kylie (middle child/baby girl) turned 22 and got engaged.
**December - Kylie graduated from Texas A&M University. Whoop!! Trevor graduated from college.

Wow- what an incredible year with so many blessings from our incredible Savior, Jesus Christ/Almighty God and I'm looking forward to 2008!!

1 comment:

AMY said...

You had quite an eventful year. You better hold on tight in 2008! I really enjoy reading your blog. Your family is so precious.