Sunday, November 15, 2009

Number 9

The #9 thing I am thankful for is my home. I am so blessed to have a cozy home. So many people don't even have a decent roof to sleep under each night.
I love our huge yard - especially when the kids are all home and tossing a football around or playing basketball.

I love our big covered back porch especially when my brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, children, grandchildren, other family and friends are sitting out their visiting. I love my porch swing - especially when there is a grandchild on each side of me swinging.

My porch overlooks the swimming pool and I love hearing the squeals of delight when the children, grandchildren, nephews and nieces are all splashing around in the pool.


I hope I never take for granted the things God has blessed me with in my life.

No comments: